Saving Money with Coupons
Saving money with coupons and discounts, list of coupon websites offering printable and online coupon codes and places to find coupons.
Using coupons is one of the ways to save money on groceries, food, clothing, travel and so on. Manufactures and stores are giving them away freely. What you have to do is cut them out, clip and organize them and use for your next purchase. When you don't make use of them, you are wasting away your chance to get discounts.
Of course you don't need all of the coupons offered. Just cut out those that you do. But you can also cut some and exchange them with your friends or give them away to someone who would benefit.
Saving money with coupons and places to find coupons.
- The newspaper is the best place to find them especially on the Sunday paper. Advertisers offer various products and discounts.
- You can find printable coupons on manufacturers' websites. All you need to do is print these coupons with barcodes and present it at the store when you make a purchase.
- Subscribe to several recipe websites and you will not only get interesting and new recipes but also links to discounts to various items.
- You can also participate on a survey site to get some extra income for offering your opinions and also links to printable grocery coupons. It's quite common that you are able to earn points when you redeem them and cumulate the points to get a reward.
- Advertisers usually include coupons along with their ads in the magazines. Look out for them.
- New stores and restaurants usually offer discounts.
- Your email is another place you can get discounts for various items. Emails usually use online coupons with coupon codes or through text or image links which, when you click on them and purchase an item, you automatically get the discount.
Online coupons are used for online shopping and it is a great way to shop because you save your time and gas. And the other advantage of online shopping is that you get items that are usually not available at the stores.
Online coupons differ from printable coupons or those that you find in the newspapers and magazines. You don't cut or print them out. What you do is write down the code or copy it and paste it when you checkout.
Saving money with coupons and coupon websites.
- Currentcodes.com - This website list online coupon codes for hundreds of stores both online and offline. You can browse around by merchant or category of item that you want to purchase.
- MyCoupons.com - There are thousands of coupons both printable and online coupon codes on this site. On top of that they have a good community forum and other features.
- CouponCabin.com - This website offers coupon codes for hundreds of items including cosmetics, pet supplies and sewing fabric and you can even get discounts on buying gift certificates for restaurants. And they do have a section where you can receive free samples either or filling out a questionnaire or for a "Buy One, Get One Free" deal.
- Wow-coupons.com - You'll find coupons for grocery stores, gyms, dentist visits, clothing and travel.
- CouponMom.com - Here's a free membership website where you can find coupons for fast food restaurants, free samples, printable coupons and other offers that will save you money.
- Mysavings.com - Sign up for a free membership and you will gain access to hundreds of free coupons that will save you money.
- Coolsavings.com - You will find printable coupons here.
- Allprintablecoupons.com - Here's another coupons website where you can get printable coupons. Just search the items that you want purchase by category or the brand name.
Saving money with coupons and some reminders.
- Organize and categorize your coupons once you've cut or printed them. Use a coupon organizer so that you can easily find them when you need to use or present them at the checkout counter.
- When you are using dining coupon or on car repairs, present it first and ask if they valid before you make the purchase.
- Before using your coupon at a store, browse around to see if there's a discount for the item you intend to purchase or on other items. You can make use of both the discount and the coupon or keep the coupon for later use.
- Check the validity date of your coupons especially online coupons. Read the fine prints.
What do you think? Share it!
Back to Frugal Living
Return from Saving Money with Coupons to Single Women Today